Are You an Athletic Person Who Wants to Be Physically Challenged? Is Vacation Your Time to Enjoy the Sports You Love?
- Finer ThingsThis four bedroom, four bathroom home is located in Echota on a beautifully landscaped street with over four hundred flowers and rose bushes. There are only three homes on the wooded street so privacy is premium. The indoor pool, fitness center, and clubhouse in Echota are within walking distance. The home has a gas log fireplace, washer/dryer, two-zone central heat and AC, expanded basic cable with internet connection, a stereo system, five televisions and two DVD players. Each of the four bedrooms has its own private bathroom with tub and shower. The master bedroom has a king-size bed, two bedrooms ... read more
- ALL DUCKS GO TO HEAVENStretch out on more than 1,500 square feet of deck space, or take a dip in the hot tub. The house is conveniently located just a short walk from the beach and beachfront pool, the community recreation center and shopping in Duck. Beachside parking is also available. Free wireless internet access is provided. Each bedroom is equipped with an HDTV and DVD player. Recently upgraded patio furniture on the upper deck supports dining and lounging for your entire party. Whatever your pleasure, this home provides all the extras for a memorable stay at the beach. Level 3: Living room (with ... read more
- River ChaletRecently remodeled with the expert design of local decorator Patty Bosket (“Au Naturel”), this lovely contemporary home is fully equipped, and is roomy enough for your whole family! Cleverly constructed into the side of the river bank, this beautiful, spacious home is almost hidden from view at the entrance. Just recently remodeled and updated, the new kitchen is beautifully designed and fully equipped. Surrounded by an absolutely remarkable river view–and panoramic windows to help you enjoy it– the open living room/dining room area is spacious, seeming to bring the outdoors inside. An oversized dining table and lots of comfortable seating ... read more
- Telluride Lodge 526Telluride Lodge 526 at a glance: Sleeps 7 Full, well equipped remodeled kitchen Free Wifi Linens and towels provided Washer & Dryer in unit Two hot tubs in complex Ski locker Rooms and Beds: Sleeps 7 Bedroom 1: king suite with en suite bathroom & steam shower Bedroom 2: Queen Bed Bedroom 3: Queen bed and twin bed 2.5 bathrooms, second guest bathroom has extra large tub & rain shower Telluride Lodge Complex: River front Two shared Hot Tubs Washer & Dryer in unit Expansive communal garden with grills and tables One outdoor parking space, first come, first served Telluride ... read more
- The AspensPREMIER PROPERTY! Nestled in the forest 100 yards from Brighton’s Great Western ski lift and often blanketed in 10 feet of snow, The Aspens at Brighton is a perfect choice for your winter getaway. This charming Arts & Crafts cottage was built in 2004 and is decorated with vintage furnishings, conveying the feel of a much slower era. Coupled with a charming, comfortable winter atmosphere and near ski-in-ski-out access, you will find all the necessities of modern living with luxury linens, a fully stocked kitchen, a gas fireplace ready to go at the strike of a match, wireless internet access, ... read more
- PID# 6 Lakefront Vacation Rental in AlbrightsvilleThis is a perfect home for enjoying your family vacation. Please inquire for actual rates! This home does not have a working phone. Don't forget your cell phones. Our homes are supplied with dishes, cookware, pillows and blankets. PLEASE BRING towels, dish towels, linens and paper products. Linen service available upon request and additional fee. This home accommodates 6 people. Please do not exceed this number. All Towamensing Trails renters will receive 8 wristbands to use amenities. Fireworks and outdoor campfires are prohibited. Please Make Yourself Familiar with The Rules and Operation of Your Home, And with The Rules of ... read more
- Cherokee LodgeComfortably sleeping ten, guests will feel at home in one of the two king-sized beds, one of the two queen-sized beds, or on the queen-sized sleeper sofa. Enjoy access to televisions, jetted Jacuzzi tubs, private decks, and charming western motifs in select rooms. The living room is a cozy spot to recount the days’ adventures, complete with a stone-stacked, gas fireplace, a television, and brown sofas to add to the warm ambiance. Enjoy hours of fun with friends and family in the game room, complete with a pool table, Foosball table, gas fireplace, television, stereo, and additional sleeping space. Dine ... read more
- Dunraven Lodge(3017) Historic Lodge built in 1876 by The Fourth Earl of Dunraven 5 bedroom, 3 bath, 3200 square foot, stunning mountain views on 4 acres The oldest rental cabin in Colorado. One of the most historic and oldest homes in Estes Park. Estes Valley Vacation Home Operating Permit #256-P. Our Vernacular Queen Anne style Cottage is as beautiful outside as it is comfortable inside. We look out on the 18 hole golf course and have stunning views of Longs Peak and the Estes Valley. Lord Dunraven built the Cottage for himself and his Irish and English well to do, socialite ... read more
- GET REALProperty features a beautiful, open living room which is also open to the gourmet kitchen and large farm table with lots of seating for a large family gathering. The kitchen has custom cabinets, granite counter tops with a copper sink, slate backsplash and a commercial grade gas cooktop. Hardwood floors are in every room. This house has 5 bedrooms and 4 1/2 baths sleeping 13 total in beds. Four of the bedrooms all have king size beds with private baths. The master bedroom has a tremendos view of the lake through 8 foot tall windows...its breathtaking. You will feel like ... read more
- Beach Music CottageFabulous private spa and pool including 8 loungers, 2 dining tables, outdoor kitchen. Beautifully decorated. Large open concept living, dining and gourment kitchen. 2 Kings/1 Queen/1 Bunk Rm w 4 Twin. Steps to Town BEACH MUSIC COTTAGE Sleeps 10 4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths Private Pool and Spa with Large Lounging Area (lounging pad in the shallow end of water with 2 chairs) Built-in Gas Grill 2 Square Dining Table and Chairs (easily put together to form a rectangular table) Outdoor Shower 2 Wagons for hauling children & chairs 4 Adult Cruiser Bikes included with Quote As you open the front ... read more
- Waters EdgeFabulous Tahoe Lakefront Waters Edge, 4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom, Large Fun Game Room What a great vacation home that you will want to return to time and time again! The breath taking views of this North Tahoe lakefront home will both inspire and comfort you. Enjoy a good book on one of the two decks, crawdad fishing off the pier, a refreshing morning swim, early morning water ski, sunset paddle board adventure - this list goes on and on. There is a game room with a pool table, ping pong table and a hockey shuffle board for some friendly family ... read more
- LONGBOATKEY 01The house has large glass windows making it bright and well lit. The panoramic view of the canal is visible from all the areas including the 2 bedrooms. living room and dining room. You may bring your fishing equipment to fish right off your backyard.The modern furniture and set up of the house makes it very user friendly and lively. The master bedroom has an attached bathroom and spacious closets complete with its own TV/DVD player. The living room has 65' Mitsubishi 1080p HDTV with 5 speaker surround system integrated with 5-disc DVD high -def player to give you a ... read more
- Steamer’s Lane Surf HouseWelcome to the Surf House in Santa Cruz! This amazing corner location featuring stunning ocean views is across from Lighthouse Field State Park and one block from Cypress Point. Easily walking distance to amazing surf breaks at Steamer Lane, Cowell's Beach, the Wharf, the Santa Cruz Beach & Boardwalk and Santa Cruz Surfing Museum - there is a little something Santa Cruz for everyone in your family at this eclectic beach house. The Surf House is on two levels, with a reverse floor plan and large great room with open kitchen and wood-burning fireplace and 2,260 of square footage for ... read more
- Chattanooga Southside RetreatOnly Park Once - this condo in the heart of the Southside Arts district allows you to enjoy restaurants, entertainment, and arts all within walking distance. Connect with the pulse of Chattanooga and live like a local. The free downtown electric shuttle is only three blocks east and north at the Choo Choo. With one king bedroom and one queen bedroom, this second floor, sleeps four (4) condominium has one full bath, a lovely balcony, and comfortable living space. All linens, towels, dishes, utensils, and kitchen needs are included. You can prepare meals for yourself, or walk just a few ... read more
- A Rustic River CabinSerenity and Luxury await you at A Rustic River Cabin which sits directly on the Shenandoah River and will provide you with an unforgettable relaxing getaway! Come into this warm detailed cabin where you can sink down into the leather furniture in the living room by the gas fireplace and spend the entire day, or you can sit out on the enclosed Sun Room or the upper level Balcony to view and listen to the glistening water of the river. You can view the river and hear the water from all the windows in the Cabin to let your imagination ... read more
- 7th Heaven LodgeYou will be lavished with all the comforts of home and upscale amenities to make it a perfect vacation spot! This 3-level cabin has 5 spacious bedrooms (1 King, 3 queens, 1 set of twin-size bunk beds and 1 set of full-size bunk beds). With the main living area, small loft area and the large Family Room on the lower level, there is plenty of space for everyone in your group! You'll love the views of the pines off the deck, relax in the private hot tub, grill on the propane grill and lounge in front of the fireplace. 7th ... read more
- Lieberman CabinLocated on Bills Island gated subdivision, close to West Yellowstone, Montana. Nice furnishings throughout the cabin. Towels and linens provided. Great room has large picture windows to see the surrounding beauty of the area. WIFI-High speed internet, Satellite T.V and DVD player is provided for your entertainment. Wood fireplace in great room to keep you warm and cozy in colder weather. Kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, microwave, fridge, stove with oven, small appliances, pots & pans, dishes and utensils. Large table seats 8 and extra seating at kitchen island. Nice fire pit in the backyard of the property (Bring ... read more
- 105 ApolloThere is a king, queen and two twin beds as well as WIFI. Very close to golf, shopping, restaurants. Within a 15 minute drive to the beach. ... read more
- Bear’s DenThree levels offers plenty of space in this 4 bedroom (plus extra Queen Size Bed in the lower level family room), 2-1/2 bath home. Take a leisurely walk down a 'medium sloped hill', on the approx. 600 foot path, to the private dock where you can enjoy fishing, swimming and easy access to your boat! ... read more
- Cathedral Pines LakefrontThe original wood accents throughout Cathedral Pines convey sense of authentic West Shore Tahoe while the floor-to-ceiling windows truly bring the outdoors in. With a gourmet kitchen, social and open living area, this luxury home is spacious enough to accommodate everyone's needs while the surrounding grounds are the ideal space to play or relax. Those who want to spend time with the entire family, but do not want to sacrifice quality, will love the six bedroom, six full bath configuration. This is a rare and desirable feature!!! Cathedral Pines is the perfect lakefront vacation rental home for those seeking a ... read more
- Payday Mountain GetawayThirty minutes from the Salt Lake City airport (33 miles/53 km.) It is across the street from Park City Mountain Silver Star lift. It also sits on the beautiful Park City Golf Course with ski in, ski out access to the cross country trail. This Vacation Rental is a raised, 2100 sf condo with 2 family rooms with TV's, 4 bedrooms with TV's including 2 master bedrooms, and 4 bathrooms, There are televisions in every room and family games provided if you have time to fit it in. It is accessed via a private staircase and breezeway for storing skis ... read more
- Abode du MontThis ski-in/ski-out private Deer Crest estate is situated as the best ski in ski out in all of Deer Crest coupled with total seclusion and privacy on three sides. Perfect for friends and families traveling together, the retreat is designed to suit all occasions from entertaining guests to relaxing after a fun day of mountain recreation. The open-plan living makes entertaining easy in the classy great room that features a custom stone fireplace and breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains. The modern gourmet kitchen integrates functionality and style and has everything a connoisseur of fine living might desire. Abode du ... read more
- Doves NestHorseshoe Beach is a small quaint fishing village surrounded on three sides by the Gulf, prestent salt water marshes, and creeks. Horseshoe Beach offers a variety of Inshore fishing, such as trout, red fish, flounder, sheephead etc. etc. or you can adventure a little further offshore and catch grouper, spanish mackeral, snapper, black sea bass, and various other species of fish. During Scallop Season the whole family can enjoy snorkeling for Scallops in the shallow sea grass flats nearby. Other fun things to do in Horseshoe Beach are exploring the islands, coastal creeks, bird watching, and Spectacular Sunsets over the ... read more
- Fairway Triumph – Mountain ShadowsLocated on the fairway of the Arnold Palmer managed Tahquitz Creek Golf Course in south Palm Springs. With approximately 1500 square feet, this property provides plenty of space for relaxation inside and outside on one of three private patios. Both bedrooms are located upstairs with two full baths, while downstairs the additional den with sleeper sofa and half bath are perfect for stay over guests. The recently upgraded interior features comfortable furnishings, cathedral ceilings, plenty of amenities and spectacular golf and mountain views. The patio is only steps from 1 of 6 pools. All of this in a security gated ... read more
- 2732A/C UNIT IN LIVING ROOM, DIRECTV/NO PAY PER VIEW. PARKING: IN FRONT OF DUPLEX ONLY. NO TOWELS, CLOTHING, ETC PERMITTED TO BE HUNG ON DECK RAILINGS. LOCATED JUST SIX HOUSES OFF THE BEACH. NO USE OF ROOFTOP DECK. NO SMOKING AND NO PETS PERMITTED. ... read more
- Cobblestone Cove 10Amazing view of Lake Superior and Artist Point The vacation townhomes at Cobblestone Cove are the premier waterfront vacation rentals along the North Shore in Grand Marais. When you stay with us, you'll enjoy the scenic beauty and many moods of Lake Superior. You'll also be within easy walking distance of everything to see and do in Grand Marais. Beautifully designed and appointed, these lakeside vacation homes boast full kitchens, 2 gas fireplaces, private decks overlooking Lake Superior, vaulted ceilings, and breathtaking views of Boulder Park, The Grand Marais Harbor and Artist Point. The Cobblestone Cove Villas were built in ... read more
- 266 BEACHWALKBeautifully decorated Beach Home located in Beachwalk 1 with access to the neighborhood shared pool; hot tub,Gazebo & Boardwalk to the beach. Large front porch with rockers (what a place to relax). MONTHLY RENTAL ONLY. Spacious 4 Bedroom 2.5 Bath House Sleeps 8; (BR1- Queen, BR2- Queen, BR3- Queen, BR4 - 2Twins). Gated Community with shared pool and hot tub. Open Floor plan and boat parking in driveway- No Street Parking 026 ... read more
- JoBeth HouseBeautifully decorated log home on cul-de-sac, private, but still close to all resort activities. There is plenty of room for the family or golfers. Internet access and free long distance telephone. Views off the full-length deck of the wooded mountain valley. A stone fireplace stands in the great room on main floor. Adjoining kitchen and dining room also open to large wrap-around deck. Master bedroom, with a king bed, is on the main floor. Upstairs has two bedrooms-- one with a king bed and the other with a bunk bed and two twin beds. Downstairs room has sleeper sofa and ... read more
- Great Pond GetawayWalking distance to the village and all its ammenities! Lots of water activities, from swimming to kayaking, paddle board, rowboat and canoe, this cottage supplies them all! Then enjoy the evening with stories and marshmallows on the firepit! ... read more
- Gone FishingGone Fishing is an affordable 3 bedroom 2 bath cottage style lakefront home on Douglas Lake. Located on a very private, easy access point on the McGuire Creek section of the lake. It is also conveniently located on the Sevierville/Pigeon Forge side of the lake. Just minutes form Sevierville, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. In addition to the large sun deck is a full covered back porch. This home is a point lot with lots of privacy. There is plenty of parking for your boat, trailer, or extra cars. Grassy yard has an easy ... read more
- Snowline 47SLThis 3-story, 3-bedroom, 1 3/4-bath log home blends modern convenience with rustic charm! The 1st floor includes a family room with a freestanding gas fireplace and a laundry room with a full size washer/dryer. The main floor features a fully equipped kitchen, an open living/dining area with a wood burning fireplace, a 3/4 bath, and French doors that access a balcony with mountain views. The 3rd floor includes one bedroom with 1-set of full bunk beds, another bedroom with 1-set of full bunk beds plus an adjoining balcony, and a master bedroom with 1-queen bed, its own private balcony, and ... read more
- Island Drive 3744This is a great oceanfront home that has been a favorite to many over the past few years. It has 3 bedrooms with 2.5 baths and a large kitchen which opens to the dining area and a living area boasting a cathedral ceiling. This Topsail Island oceanfront home sits directly on one of the nicest sections of beach along the North Carolina coastline. There’s lots of deck space with spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean. Sit back and let dolphins put on a show for you. The kitchen is extra large and equipped with all the necessary items for basic ... read more
- Fish StixFish Stix is an adorable 3 bedroom 2 bath gulf view home located around the 3 mile marker in Ft. Morgan. The location of Fish Stix allows this home to have unobstructed gulf views and is actually situated the same distance from the Gulf as some of our gulf front homes (but with gulf view prices). This home also offers a hibachi style grill at the bottom of the balcony. Adorable decor, amazing views and a wonderful price make Fish Stix the perfect place for your beach vacation! Available Saturday to Saturday during main seasons. ... read more
- Appalachian MistGreat fishing or swimming hole in front of the home. Easy river access for canoeing, kayaking or tubing. A firepit by the river for roasting marshmallows or hot dogs. Relax on the large open deck while taking in the mountain views and sounds of the river. Unwind in the hot tub on the covered porch while enjoying the mountain vistas. Lots of natural lighting in the greatroom with double sided stone-wood burning fireplace comfortable seating, sleeper sofa and 42" Flatscreen TV with Satellite, VHS/DVD and wireless internet. Dining for 10 and fully equipped kitchen. Large master bedroom w/queen bed, full ... read more
MERCEDES HOUSE 966: Located in Midtown Manhattan, this 2-bedroom, 2-bath apartment offers quiet elegance amidst the hustle and bustle of the city. Enjoy vistas of the Hudson River at sunset from the spacious terrace or simply sit back at watch the sea of life below.
Like the automobile, the apartment contains a high level of function and crafted excellence, well capable of accommodating a family of six comfortably. On the 4th floor is the Mercedes Gym with indoor and outdoor pools, the latest fitness equipment, and even a putters’ green. Stay in shape and shop too while living among the skyline of Manhattan.
For reservations call Lauren at (888) 522-1099 See review.
DUFF CHALET: Located in the beautiful North Lake Tahoe area, this 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath home sits on a quiet, wooded cul-de-sac yet conveniently close to stores, restaurants and many sporting activity centers.
The vaulted knotty pine ceiling pieces and large windows overlooking the alpine vista give this home that ‘old style’ cabin feel. The communal kitchen with its 8 foot trestle table and twelve foot island easily accommodates eight guests. The chalet contains over 130 pieces of artwork displaying local, Native American and the Northwest Coast’s indigenous nations. This unique vacation rental is a true haven in the middle of a sport enthusiast’s paradise whether your thing is hiking, biking, skiing or swimming.
For reservations call 707-718-4008 See review.
VRTG is a travel guide providing information, and as such, does not book vacation rentals. To book a vacation rental reviewed by VRTG, contact one of the property managers listed in our review—or use Find Rentals, BookHolidayRental.com, HolidayRentalAdvisor.com, VRBO, or Air B & B to book your next vacation rental.