ON A BUDGET, BUT WANT TO ENJOY A MEMORABLE VACATION? IN THIS NICHE, VRTG UNVEILS SECRETS OF REASONABLY PRICED, HIGH-VALUE VACATION HOMES.
In these rentals you’ll be sure to stretch your dollar and get great value and fun times for your money. Don’t’ let the stress of money stop you from experiencing the vacation of a lifetime!
Let VRTG remove the financial strain of a vacation by informing you of the best values in vacation rental homes.
- Ocean Cove 216 – Hudson-Bolick-MillerOCEAN COVE - 16 East First Street Unit 216 - This oceanfront condo is on the second floor. It has one bedroom and one bath on one level. There's a king bed in the bedroom, and a set of bunk beds recessed in a hallway nook. The dining table seats four and there are two stools at the kitchen bar for additional seating. Amenities include seasonal community pool and community hot tub, Jacuzzi tub in the master bedroom, private balcony, outside shower, wet bar, central heat and air, washer and dryer, dishwasher, and microwave oven, DVD player, iron/ironing board, and ... read more
- Beach Bungalow…by the SeaBeach Bungalow is a cozy one level two bedroom Nantucket-style cottage with everything you’ll need to fulfill your vacation dreams. Beach Bungalow…by the sea is a perfect couples or small family retreat. The comfortable open living room with its high wood ceilings and cozy gas log fireplace add to the livability of this cozy-cottage. Nothing was speared in the selection of custom furnishings, cabinetry and fixtures throughout “Beach Bungalow.” The media center features a flat screen television, stereo, surround sound and a DVD. Two bedrooms off the living area connect to a large back deck with a hot tub and ... read more
- Blue Water CoveThere are several reasons why this home is so affordable even though it has amenities of more expensive homes. Let us explain..... The home is on a quiet dead end location behind a gate. The owner of Blue Water Cove also owns the one other residence that shares the large grounds. This other home is used as their personal 2nd home. However, you are welcome to enjoy the entire front yard, lounge chairs, hammock, launch and dock. There is also a shady lakeside sitting area at the game room building for reading and picnicking. The game room building is for ... read more
- Palm Beach OasisBuilt in 1936, this historically landmarked home sits quietly in one of the most charming sections of the Grandview Heights Historic District. The beautiful Palm Beach Oasis has been recently restored, updated and luxuriously appointed. This spacious home sleeps up to 7 guests. The property features 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, with a large family room, living room, dining room, den/office, a deluxe kitchen, a charming outside dining terrace, pool deck, lounge chairs and a heated private pool. In addition, there is a covered walkway to a detached king bedded master suite with its own full bathroom and lovely french ... read more
- Ilikai 1114 OceanSTUNNING OCEAN, LAGOON & FIREWORKSVIEWS! STEPS TO WAIKIKI BEACH. Memorable Meals and fireworks from the Lanai. Walking distance to shopping mall, restaurants, shops, buses, rental cars, parks & Waikiki night life. Beautiful high end recent remodel. Fully equipped and very clean. AC, cable, WIFI, Long Distance, 24/7 Security, Key-less Entry No Check In all included.Condo is professionally managed and maintained. The iconic Ilikai Suites are located at the gateway to Waikiki. Remodeled, Tastefully Furnished & Appointed. Security included. Local calls, Long Distance to N. America, WIFI included. Friday evenings include free fireworks display with Hawaiian live music and hula dancing ... read more
- Scarborough Village 305Newly Renovated Spring 2014- This unit is two stories with the half bath, main living and dining area located on the first floor. Walking up a spiral staircase is required to get to the bedrooms and full bath. For your enjoyment there is a community pool! Each unit has parking for 2 cars. The owner provides 1 on street parking permit for additional parking. *This is a non smoking/no pets. ... read more
- Espinoza 6050 – Unit 2Wonderful 2nd floor condo with ocean views! ... read more
- 1400 Wesley Avenue 1st Floor – Unit ACentrally located, immaculately maintained, historic Ocean City property. Enjoy walking to everything from this fantastic location, walking up 14th Street to hit the boardwalk right at the start of all the action. Enjoy the beach right by Ocean Citys fishing pier or head back to Asbury for some shopping or great food. Call Marr Agency for more information on this fantastic unit today! ... read more
- Bluebird Cove CabinThis trendy little cabin is situated on a large former horse farm with super hiking! . You'll enjoy the Bose Surround Sound System, Ipod dock, and Satellite TV if you happen to want to spend time indoors. There's one lovely queen bedroom but if you have others who want to join you, they can reserve Bluebird Cove Lodge with 3 Bedrooms just down the hill. Grocery shopping and fun restaurants within 10 minutes.Whitewater rafting, ziplining and fishing are less than 10 minutes away on the French Broad River and the quaint Riverside town of Marshall is within 6 minutes too. ... read more
- CC112 – Unit 1121 bedroom plus den 2 bath poolside patio walkout 1st floor/sleeps 5 PROPERTY RATING-2 New for 2017~bathrooms and living room furniture and freshly painted. ... read more
- Encanto 0204BRAND NEW APARTMENT! : ) Encanto condominiums in Aldea Zama are the perfect place to relax and enjoy your vacations in Riviera Maya. Our apartments are in an eco-friendly environment, surrounded by vegetation and quietness. An Organic supermarket is at 3 minutes walk from Encanto. ... read more
- Ocean Front DreamThis 2nd floor end unit boast a large private balcony right on the world famous Mission Beach boardwalk & Pacific Ocean. You'll sleep greatl while listening to the waves crash! Fall asleep and wake up to the gentle crash of the ocean waves in this beautiful ocean front condo in Mission Beach. This second floor condo looks right out onto the beach and the famous Mission Beach boardwalk. You can literally feel sand between your toes within a minute of stepping outside and walking toward the beach. Of course, you’ll also enjoy your time indoors. This comfy condo is fully ... read more
- 014BTH Balmoral Resort 2 Bedroom 2 Bath TownhomeThis beautifully furnished, spacious 2 bedroom (1 king, 1 two-twins, plus sleeper sofa) townhome with private courtyard is more than simply a great alternative to a hotel or condo. Situated within the fabulous new Balmoral Resort in a prime location just steps from the clubhouse, restaurant and water park, this townhome is the perfect option for families and couples who want that little bit extra from their vacation home stay. The property comfortably sleeps up to 6 guests. You’ll love the wide open, bright space of the family, kitchen and dining area of this townhome, situated on the upper floor. ... read more
- Toes in the SandRelax at Toes in the Sand! Located just steps from the beach in the highly desirable community of Seagrove, with beautiful beach views and large deck where you can watch the dolphins swim in the surf. This unit was renovated in 2014. Renovations included floors, paint, furniture and mattresses throughout the unit, hot water heater, Carrier A/C & Heating unit, doors, linens, pillows, etc. The Master Bedroom has a King Size bed, dressers, 40” SMART HDTV with a Netflix streaming subscription and a Blue-Ray DVD player. The 2nd bedroom has twin bunk beds and a Queen Size bed along with ... read more
- Sandpiper 401–881913This Beautiful Bay Front Condo has been professionally decorated to allow you all the enjoyments of your vacation destination and still bring you all the comforts of home. The corner unit has views overlooking the Award Winning Lazy River Lagoon Pool and Choctawhatchee Bay. Sit back and relax on your private balconies watching activities on the bay and you may even spot a school of dolphins. The views from this unit at night bring The Lazy River to life with a spectacular array of light! The master suite has a comfortable King Size Bed. It is decorated in rich jewel ... read more
- Horseshoe HideawayThis 2 bedroom 1 bath home (with extra bath downstairs in the laundry room) comes with a King Bed, a Queen bed & 4 Single Beds. The kitchen is fully equipped with all you'll need for a comfortable stay. Sit on your porch, or under the house after a nice day of fishing or scalloping and enjoy the breezes, or have a great grill-out! Come on down to Horseshoe Today for your next vacation!! ... read more
- Ocean Cove 216 – Hudson-BolickThere's a king bed in the bedroom, and a set of bunk beds recessed in a hallway nook. The owner also keeps an aerobed in the unit for your "drop by" company. The dining table sits four and there are two stools at the kitchen bar for additional seating. Amenities include seasonal community pool and community hot tub, Jacuzzi tub in the master bedroom, outside shower, wet bar, central heat and air, washer and dryer, dishwasher, and microwave oven, DVD player, iron/ironing board, and secured Wi-Fi. The private balcony, which overlooks the pool deck, offers fantastic views of the beach ... read more
- Gulf Place Cabanas #307A perfect getaway for two or up to a family of six, Gulf Place Cabanas #307 offers an affordable beach vacation in a prime location along 30A. The open floor plan features a queen, bunks and sofa sleeper along with balcony views of gorgeous emerald waters. Just outside your door is a short walk to Gulf Place Town Center, 3 community pools (1 heated), easy access to the beach, restaurants, an ice cream and cafe parlor, boutiques, art galleries, tennis courts, kids activities, live music and an outdoor amphitheater. Gulf Place Cabanas is conveniently adjacent to the Scenic 30A bike ... read more
CORTE DEL MAR: This charming 1-bedroom condo sits in the heart of Las Terrenas across the road from the beach of Playa Punta Popy. The open-style kitchen and living space plus large bedroom and bath provide spacious comfort for two. Includes WiFi, Sky TV, swimming pool and parking. Leave your vehicle and walk along the beach at Punta Popy or head into town to check out the shops, restaurants and cafes. For more great dining, bars, or dancing, cross the bridge to Pueblo de Pescadores and have some fun. No matter which direction you take, you’ll be in the middle of a tropical adventure. We’ll leave the lights on for you. For reservations, contact Zoe Handy Call at 1 (829 962 8536 or email: D2rlasterrenasrentals@gmail.com
LOS COCOS @ PLAYA BONITA P101 & P102 : Los Cocos is a brand new condo development in the Las Terrenas rental market. Set back from Playa Bonita Bay, Los Cocos offers all the luxury of beachfront condos at an affordable price! Located near pool, sun lounges and a wet bar area can be used at your leisure. Enjoy access to the clubhouse and infinity pool overlooking the ocean! These units are ground floor adjacent 2-bedroom 2-bath condos offering flexibility for friends or families traveling together. Rent one or both and be together as little or as often as you like! Condos sleep up to four guests, each with a master bedroom (king) and en-suite bath with second bedroom (queen) adjoining guest bathroom. For reservations, contact Zoe Handy call at 1-809-707-9150, 1-829-717-0897, 1-829-962-8536 or e-mail email@example.com.
Annex Accommodations: The Studio is part of a 1910 historical landmark building and the former home of Dr. William S. Lucas, the town’s long-time physician. Original built-in cabinetry, ten-foot ceilings, and solid brass fixtures add delightful charm to this studio which overlooks the old city hall, Victorian style homes, Wild Cat Canyon in the distance, and Tilden Park just above Berkeley. The second vacation rental is called the Cottage, an attractive 1-bedroom located under a large oak tree next to the main building. Within walking distance one can find a number of historical structures, restaurants and pubs. For reservations call Linda and Chris Newton @ (510) 235-0081.
Bali Cottage : This two-story cottage, located approximately 20 miles south of Hilo is constructed from imported woods with a kitchen area on the bottom floor and a full bedroom and bathroom upstairs. Adorned in Buddhist, Hindu and Hawaiian carvings, statues, and artwork, this sacred-styled dwelling is beautified with black, gold, and cream colors. Bamboo curtains and flowing drapes cover the window. The terrace lining the bedroom provides gorgeous views of the ocean. The cottage is surrounded by tropical gardens of flowers and fruit. For reservations call (808) 965-8486 or see See review.
Westhampton House: This 3 bedroom, 3-bath lovely home, a stable in 1890, is now a luxury guest retreat in the Long Island Wine Country. Impeccably restored and renovated, the home is nestled in pines, deciduous trees and rows of grape vines.
The country flavor of the house includes original rustic pine floors, vaulted ceiling, exposed beams, a brick fireplace, wooden cabinetry, and western style antiques. Whether your visit consists of visiting the local vineyards or simply taking a break in the countryside, you will savor the flavor of Westhampton House long after your stay.
For reservations call Lauren at (888) 522-1099 See review.
Lakeview Retreat: Lakeview Retreat: Located in Lake County west of Sacramento, you will locate this charming 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom home situated next to a lake and framed by rolling hills. Lake County is located in the heart of the Mayacamas and Vaca Mountains and 20 miles north of Napa Valley.
The spacious main floor bedroom with its own private porch and walk-in closet provides the perfect hide-away. A staircase leads to the master bedroom and en-suite bathroom on the second floor. The views of the lake and surrounding hills from the wall of windows in the bedroom or the outdoor porch will melt away your worries. Come on over, have a glass of local wine and put your feet up. The world will wait.
For reservations call 707-718-4008. See review.
LUXURY VILLA KORCULA: Sitting on a hill facing the sea, this amazing villa is framed by stone walls. Glass doors and windows dominate the sea side of the villa providing breathtaking views to the sea over the large swimming pool and gardens below.
Korcula hosts 5-bedrooms, and 5-luxury bathrooms. A spacious living and dinning room make up the focal points of the main floor. On the lower level is a ‘chef’s kitchen’ — the home is rented with a private chef to cater to guests’ specific culinary preferences. Also, on the lower level is another master suite with its own private living room. The entire villa is surrounded by ancient terraces used for centuries to produce wine grapes. Supreme elegance and good wine, too!
For reservations call Lauren at (888) 522-1099 See review.
VRTG is a travel guide providing information, and as such, does not book vacation rentals. To book a vacation rental reviewed by VRTG, contact one of the property managers listed in our review—or use Find Rentals, BookHolidayRental.com, HolidayRentalAdvisor.com, VRBO, or Air B & B to book your next vacation rental.